TopicWhat is blurred vision in old age called?

  • Fri 10th Jan 2020 - 6:54am

    After you pass the age of 40, it's harder to focus on objects up close. Presbyopia is a normal loss of focusing ability as you grow older. For a time, you can compensate for presbyopia by holding reading material farther away from your vision, but eventually you will need reading glasses, progressive lenses, multifocal contact lenses or vision surgery.

Please register or login to post forum replies