Forums

TopicLose Weight The Easy Way Simple Tricks to Lose Weight

• Wed 24th Jul 2019 - 9:40am

Drink a lot (I'm talking about water here!)! Most of the times when youKetozol feel hungry your body is dehydrated, i.e. you are actually thirsty, not hungry. You just don't know it. So whenever you get hungry drink a huge glass of water and wait 5 to 10 minutes. Only eat something if you still feel hungry after these 5 or 10 minutes.Watch your portion sizes! Here in America portion sizes are huuuuuge compared to other countries. Believe it or not: A 16 oz steak is far more than just ONE portion! To make sure that you don't overeat follow this simple rule of thumb: 1 portion size of veggies, fruits, rise, potatoes, pasta = the size of your fist. 1 portion size of meat or fish = the size of your palm without fingers.

Eat slowly! Next time you have dinner take a look at your watch. How long did it take you to finish your plate (dessert included)? I bet it was less than 20 minutes! Most of the times we eat so fast that we don't even realize that we're already full. So we drastically overeat just because it tastes so good. Try to chew every bite at least 20 times next time you have dinner. You will see that you most likely will eat less but at the same time feel satisfied and sated.MOVE! I am pretty sure you heard it before. And I am also sure you almost never do it. Park your car further away from the grocery store entrance, take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk or ride to work, take a little walk after dinner. Just MOVE!

https://healthadviserpro.com/ketozol-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies