Forums

TopicIs Probiotic Yogurt Any Better For Your Digestion Than Regular Yogurt?

• Thu 13th Jun 2019 - 9:42am

Another important factor in my personal view is the 'mixability' of the powder.  Super Nutra Complete  Some all too often leave big clumps of half dissolved whey at the bottom of the glass, very annoying and a waste of your powder. This product again though is good in this field. Even with just a spoon to mix only small amounts didn't dissolve. In a blender or shaker it's as smooth as a milkshake. I have been doing a lot of research into different powders lately and I should add that the vast majority of independent reviews for this product are just as positive. In the main areas I look for Price, Mixability, flavour and amount of protein per serving, this product really excels in all of them. I always aim to write a balanced, honest review but there really is nothing bad I can say about this product. 10/10.

There has been a lot of hype about probiotics and their benefits to your digestive system. And a few large companies have been jumping on the bandwagon. Recently, Dannon came out with a "probiotic yogurt" called Activia. But is the probiotic yogurt Activia any better for your digestion than any other yogurtWell, if you are talking about probiotics, what you want to look at is the bacteria in the yogurt. Activia claims to use a bacteria they call Bifidus Regularus. The scientific name for this bacteria is Bifidobacterium animalis DN-173 010. Bifidus bacteria can be found in any ordinary plain yogurt at the store if you read the ingredients label.

The only possible benefit to Activia probiotic yogurt is the possibility that the particular strain of Bifidus that they use is somehow superior to the Bifidus strains used in other yogurts. As far as I know this has not been proven and I haven't seen Activia claim that its probiotic yogurt bacteria strains are superior in some way.There is good reason though to think that Activia is not an authority on digestive health. In some of the sweetened varieties of Activia, high fructose corn syrup is one of the top three ingredients. Sweeteners are not good for your digestive health and they promote the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast such as Candida.

https://jrhonest.org/super-nutra-complete-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies