Forums

TopicYour Personal Key to Business Success

• Wed 3rd Apr 2019 - 7:49am

How are things going for you Do you want to get more of what you are already experiencing  Uncompromised Life  Or do you want to improve The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

While blaming takes away your power, justifying your position blinds you to possibilities. Your desire to be "right" in your choice eliminates other alternatives and wastes your time.

When I was learning to dance, my teacher would go through the room during our exercises to give corrections. We were asked to shift our weight, align our feet or straighten out knees. One day after I had gotten a correction, the teacher stopped and looked at me. He asked, "Do you realize that you always have an excuse"

I had just finished saying that my shoes were too tight and my leg sore. I was doing my best. My complaints were true for me. Then I learned a lesson I never forgot. Berle Davis, my mentor and teacher, looked me in the eye and said, "The audience doesn't care. They will never ask you. All that matters is that you make the correction. You don't need to say anything."

That day changed my life. I quit justifying my actions. I take feedback and put it into action, and advise my clients to do the same. Feedback comes in all forms. It may be criticism or praise from clients. It may be the numbers in your checking account. It may be an audience who is either enthralled or yawning.

You will succeed in business much faster and easier if you stop justifying your actions. Simply accept feedback and make changes right away. Apologize when it is necessary and resolve to improve your personal best.

https://godsownreview.com/uncompromised-life-review/

• Wed 3rd Apr 2019 - 8:40am

www.webroot.com/safe provides many benefits and sharing this knowledge for me personally thank you admin

• Wed 3rd Apr 2019 - 10:29am

garmin customer service number  provides many benefits and sharing this knowledge for me personally thank you Garmin support Number

• Wed 3rd Apr 2019 - 11:01am

Gmail customer support number from this page and get instant solution of your queries. Gmail support number no is 24×7 available for best support of their clients.

• Wed 3rd Apr 2019 - 11:49am

You can contact HP support phone number to get more information about goods and services. If you need any further support, just call HP Customer Support Number for the best possible solution. 

• Sat 6th Apr 2019 - 1:37pm
    Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.
    roksa opole
  • Mon 29th Apr 2019 - 1:33pm

Bellsouth customer service ,Are you facing issues with your bellsouth email account? If yes, then you don't need to worry about this because as a brand bellsouth provide bellsouth customer service to bellsouth email users. User can call 1800-284-6979 bellsouth technical support number any time 24*7 around the clock.

http://www.fixemails.com/bellsouth-custormer-service/

• Wed 18th Sep 2019 - 11:47am
    Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    Prined boxes
  • Sun 22nd Sep 2019 - 12:17am
    I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... 
    color copies by 55printing
  • Wed 2nd Oct 2019 - 7:22pm

Your article is such an informative article. It is glad to read such those articles. Thanks for sharing.

custom packaging uk

Ask Questions Get Answers

Custom Sticker

• Thu 3rd Oct 2019 - 5:48pm

This is an exceptional moving article. I am in a general sense content with your unfathomable work. You put Result predictable in Custom Stickers UK formation. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Expecting to dissect your next post.

Custom Stickers UK

Business Card Pro

• Thu 3rd Oct 2019 - 5:49pm

His kind of information enduring for me and looking to coordinate. It's stacked with information I am separating for and I need to post a comment that "The substance of your post is brilliant" Great work. Need you to continue sharing an inexorably detectable extent of your contemplations

Custom Printed Boxes

Custom Stickers

• Thu 14th Nov 2019 - 11:11am
    I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... 
    tech
  • Fri 29th Nov 2019 - 10:45am
    I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. 
    Towel Supplier in Pakistan

Please register or login to post forum replies