Forums

Topic Cholesterol Treatment Alternatives - Learn How to Lower Cholesterol Without Taking Statins

• Thu 7th Mar 2019 - 11:10am

Herbicides, polluted air, radiation and tobacco smoke are Blood Balance Formula Review  just a few substances labeled as "free radicals". Damage to the arterial walls can be inflicted by these free radicals and can happen within our own bodies as an outcome of regular metabolic processes. The affect of free radicals can be seen all around us, when metal rusts or fruit spoils. Normal cell activity is disrupted by free radicals attacking and damaging the cells. Anti-oxidants like vitamin C, E, beta-carotene or selenium are good to consume to help stop this damage Weight is also a definite factor affecting cholesterol levels. Losing weight will help lower your triglycerides and raise your HDL. Losing any extra pounds can also help to lower your LDL if it's high.

One last cause of heart disease related to cholesterol is age and even sex. Women are affected more negatively by age then men are, due to menopause. Young men are actually at a higher risk of cholesterol related heart disease then men up in years. However, once women pass menopause, They will see a decrease in their HDL and an increase in their LDL. Cholesterol levels will raise continuously until reaching the age of 60 to 65 but at this point of the woman's life, men tend to have a lower level of cholesterol than the women do.This may begin happening just after the age of 50. Are you one of the many people out 'there' that has experienced heart 'problems' be it blood pressure, cholesterol or just a shortness of breath? I had blood pressure and arrhythmia problems from a scuba diving accident some years ago. I spite of that, I didn't have any symptoms to speak of.

https://sleepingsupplements.com/blood-balance-formula-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies