Forums

TopicOpen Your Heart, Quickly

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 8:52am

Jesus Christ can use a person who does not think that he or Life Wisdom Matrix she is fit for the job. He fits us for the job He gives us, and very seldom does He give us the job we thought we were fit for.But - in all this arguing - Moses is getting nearer and nearer the real reason - send someone else - that was the real trouble all along. "Lord, I question your choice! Go and get someone else." And He did - but He also said - You are coming too.

No matter how much we argue with God, there are times when HE will not take "NO" for an answer. His final word to Moses is - just run along now like a good little boy and I will get someone else to do the bits you think you cannot do - but you will do what I have called you to do.We can make God angry, by pushing the job onto someone else. Never push the work which He has called you to do onto someone else. Moses here is questioning God's authority and God's ability.

This can come as quite a surprise when we discover that not everybody is clamouring to welcome and receive Jesus Christ. Let me amplify and explain and do check out the facts as we have them in the Gospel of Luke. Leaders in particular so need to see this because this can prevent those in positions of leadership from being overly disappointed.

We are in Luke Chapter 9 and at verse 51, where Jesus Christ has resolutely and determinedly set His face to go to Jerusalem. In obedience to the Will of the Father - Jesus allows Himself to be crucified - and killed - laying down His Life - knowing this - that His Loving Faithful Father would raise Him up from the grave. No man took His Life from Him. Jesus laid it down.

https://thedietsquare.com/life-wisdom-matrix-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies