Forums

Topic Business Meals and Success

• Sat 5th May 2018 - 7:32am

After four decades in life and nearly two decades in the business Raikov Effect Review world I have seen and experienced big success and dismal failure. Many variables contribute to each result, but I find that the positive result, success, is more often achieved using this philosophy: How do you eat an elephant... One bite at a time. It's the perspective of small or baby steps consistently towards the goal that will allow you to focus and maintain direction to the optimal results you're seeking. Let me refer to a familiar story we all remember from our youth...

Everyone has heard the story of the tortoise and the hare, right? The story begins with a challenge to a distance race between our two characters (I like to use Bugs Bunny & Cecil from Looney Tunes). Obviously, the hare will win after all he is fast like the wind, sleek as a bullet, and built for racing, correct? As you well know Cecil triumphs over Bugs with his slower yet steady and determined perspective that never lost sight of the objective. Speed is not an asset here, but a deterrent to achieving the success we all desire in our lives. Today many have lost the value in this lesson and speed along in a hurry until final burnout ends in failure.

Successful people don't reach their achievements over night as the masses seem to think. That is only the media version of the story that is told to sell magazines & newspapers. The result is what everyone wants to focus on, not the work, determination, plan execution, and the baby steps taken along the way as those real world pieces often aren't appealing. The real value or what most people refer to as "secrets" are not secrets at all...it's in the small baby steps. Big success is not an event, but a journey requiring many baby steps taken again and again and again.

http://letsgoforgood.com/raikov-effect-review/

• Mon 21st May 2018 - 6:34am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! legal steroids

• Tue 22nd May 2018 - 8:00am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! dianabol uk

• Wed 23rd May 2018 - 11:24am

Immediately the following web-site might glimmer recognition amongst the majority of blog plus site-building consumers, because of meticulous discussions and also product reviews. Gynectrol UK

• Thu 24th May 2018 - 6:58am

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Where can i buy garcinia cambogia

• Thu 24th May 2018 - 8:52am

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post.berkey water filter system

• Thu 24th May 2018 - 10:32am

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. semi di girasole

• Sun 27th May 2018 - 7:46am

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Winstrol Results – Before and After Customer Reviews

• Sun 27th May 2018 - 7:50am

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Dianabol

• Sun 27th May 2018 - 9:16am

I want many blogposts, That i very seriously enjoyed reading, I'd like to see info on it all, seeing that it is quite terrific., Take care available for making. Best Testosterone Booster for Muscle Gain

• Tue 29th May 2018 - 9:39am

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. How To Stay Focused

• Wed 30th May 2018 - 7:32am

I’m a sucker for most of the articles or blog posts, I absolutely savored, I would really prefer more data regarding this, given that it's fine., Kudos meant for posting. TestoGen Customer Reviews

• Wed 30th May 2018 - 10:08am

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Weight Loss Pills For Women in 2018

• Thu 31st May 2018 - 8:07am

It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me.http://cadyintroductions.com

• Sat 2nd Jun 2018 - 10:53am

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Ph.375 Review

• Sun 3rd Jun 2018 - 7:03am

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. radio signal fm

• Sun 3rd Jun 2018 - 9:39am

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. voyance-amour-eternel.com

• Tue 5th Jun 2018 - 10:46am

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. increase Penis Girth

• Thu 7th Jun 2018 - 8:50am

This is the reason marketing promotions campaigns so that you can useful investigate earlier than posting. It will be easier to put in writing more effective place like this.Digital agency

• Thu 7th Jun 2018 - 12:56pm

Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations. Krystal International Vacation Club

Please register or login to post forum replies