Forums

TopicTMJ and Chronic Stress

• Thu 30th May 2019 - 11:14am

When we stub our toe, we may experience acute Meridian Health Protocol Review inflammation. At this point the body is releasing cytokines to heal the affected tissue. However, during chronic inflammation, good cytokines are released to repair the cell tissue but at the same time there is also a release of bad cytokines that cause serious harm to the body; this imbalance of cytokines causes what is known as an autoimmune disorder. Autism, antiphospholipid syndrome, Crohn's disease, eczema, Graves' disease, hepatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, Parkinson's disease, psoriasis, and rheumatoid arthritis are all examples of an autoimmune disorder.

As we grow older, it becomes increasing harder for our body to balance the good from the bad inflammation and because of this we get chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and stroke which seems to come about on a more regular basis. In order for us to experience only the "good inflammation," we need to control the release of these cytokines that the body produces to prevent future tissue damage. Unfortunately, some have to rely on prescription medication to reduce inflammation. After a long period of use there is a possibility for addiction so care is of the essence. Even with the long period of usage the pain sometimes does not subside.

Thankfully, I have been able to live a healthy, pain-free life and I find it hard to imagine what it would be like to have to rely on prescription drugs to reduce pain from chronic inflammation. Some of my personal friends have had to have total knee and shoulder replacements, for example, because of rheumatoid arthritis. When it gets to this point, medication doesn't even work to alleviate the problem.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/meridian-health-protocol-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies