Forums

TopicNotice When Felt Painting Method for Enameled Wire

• Sun 29th Jul 2018 - 9:43am

The use of felt painting should also pay attention to the followings. Felt and paint should have a good match. In the case of constant paint, the amount of paint can be controlled by adjusting the number of revolutions of the paint roller. The position of the felt and the splint and the wire shall be arranged such that the forming die hole and the wire are leveled to keep the felt evenly around the wire. The horizontal position of the horizontal enamelling machine guide roller should be lower than the top of the roller. The height of the roller roller and the top of the felt sandwich must be on the same horizontal line. In order to ensure the film thickness and smoothness of the xinyu Enameled Wire, a small cycle for painting should be adopted. The paint should be pumped into the large paint box. The circulating paint should be drawn from the large paint box into the small paint tank. With the paint consumption, the paint inside the paint box will continue to The lacquer tank is replenished to maintain uniform viscosity and solids content in the paint booth.

6) After being used for a period of time, the lacquer felt will be blocked by the copper powder on the copper wire or other impurities in the paint after a period of time. Breaking in production, sticking or joints will also make the felt even and soft surface scratched and damaged. , The wire is damaged by friction with the felt for a long time. The radiation at the mouth of the furnace makes the felt hard, so it needs to be replaced regularly.

click Enameled Copper Wire: https://www.xinyu-enameledwire.com/product/enameled-copper-wire/ for more details.

7) Felt painting has its inevitable shortcomings. Frequent replacement of man-hours, low utilization, increased waste, a large amount of felt loss; line and line between the film thickness is not easy to achieve the same; easily lead to film eccentricity; speed is limited. The friction caused by the relative movement of the wire and the felt when the wire speed is too high will cause the heat to change the viscosity of the paint and even burn the felt; the improper operation will bring the felt into the furnace and cause a fire accident; the paint film of the wire felt yarns have a negative impact on high temperature enameled wire; high viscosity paints cannot be used and the cost increases.

• Wed 6th Mar 2019 - 7:29am
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    mustang wheels for sale

• Wed 27th Mar 2019 - 1:44pm
    The first casualty of war is the truth
    https://telegra.ph/AMERISLEEP-MATRESS-2019-And-Love-Have-4-Things-In-Common-02-26
  • Wed 3rd Apr 2019 - 8:56am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

<a href='https://telegra.ph/AMERISLEEP-MATRESS-2019-And-Love-Have-4-Things-In-Common-02-29'>https://telegra.ph/AMERISLEEP-MATRESS-2019-And-Love-Have-4-Things-In-Common-02-29</a>

CoreandersonT
  • Fri 26th Apr 2019 - 8:48am

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!https://telegra.ph/SLEEPJUNKIE-MATRESS-2019-Reviewed-What-Can-One-Learn-From-Others-Mistakes-03-15

CoreandersonT
  • Thu 2nd May 2019 - 2:09pm

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!https://www.pearltrees.com/junehuston/item250052277

CoreandersonT
  • Fri 3rd May 2019 - 1:57pm

Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.快速借款

CoreandersonT
  • Sat 4th May 2019 - 10:48am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. 小額借貸

• Sat 11th May 2019 - 11:18am

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit   in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.貸款

CoreandersonT
  • Fri 24th May 2019 - 8:04am

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . 代書借款

• Sat 8th Jun 2019 - 2:26pm

Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure! 借款

• Thu 13th Jun 2019 - 2:51pm
    What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .facebook
  • Tue 18th Jun 2019 - 2:21pm
    I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!高利貸
  • Wed 19th Jun 2019 - 10:09am
    Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.فریت بار مسافری
  • Tue 25th Jun 2019 - 7:37am
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!زراعة الشعر في تركيا
  • Fri 19th Jul 2019 - 12:09pm
    You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.buy views
  • Tue 23rd Jul 2019 - 9:40am
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.Brazzers

Please register or login to post forum replies