Diablo 3 Season 10 guide and new patch 2.50 update details confirmed
Diablo 3 Season 10 and armory update
Diablo 3 Season 10 launches on March 31 on all platforms for the first time, meaning fans on PS4 and Xbox One finally get to join in on the fun.
Blizzard have posted a helpful guide for those who have never played it before, including what rewards to expect and how fans can enjoy rapid character leveling and gear upgrades.
Here’s their description: “While a Season is active, players can create characters that are separate from their current non-Seasonal characters.
“Your first character in a Season will start completely from scratch. Each additional Seasonal character can only share progress with this character.
“When the Season ends, these characters will become non-Seasonal and any items, progress, or Challenges they’ve earned in the Season will be available to non-Seasonal characters.
“Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three Haedrig’s Gifts. Each one contains a few pieces from one of your class sets."
Here are the ones you can earn in the upcoming Season:
- Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk – Inna’s Mantra
- Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
All items and Challenges you’ve earned, experience you’ve gained, Kanai’s Cube powers you’ve unlocked, crafting recipes you’ve discovered, and so on will roll over to your non-Seasonal characters as soon as the Season ends.
Once that happens, you’ll have 30 days to collect any items you’ve earned during the Season through the mailbox available in any town hub on your non-Seasonal characters.
Blizzard have confirmed that Seasons on console will start with Season 10 to create parity between console and PC / Mac players going forward and will be the same on each platform.
Ahead of Season 10 launch, Blizzard have released a new Diablo 3 update, complete with patch notes.
Here’s the information on the new feature, further bug fixes and tweaks made can be found here.
New Feature: Armory
- Players may now save up to five different builds per character using the Armory
- This new feature can be found in the town hub within each Act
- Saving a build in the Armory will snapshot your character’s current gear, socketed gems, active and passive skills, and Kanai’s Cube powers
- Equipping a saved armory build will automatically swap items and gear between the character and stash
New Feature: Crafting Mat Storage
- Starting with Patch 2.5.0, crafting materials picked up or obtained through salvaging will now appear in a separate storage tab, freeing up space in the shared stash
- This tab can be accessed through the Inventory window