News

You Can Now Play A Chunk Of Hitman For Free

Tue 20th Jun 2017 - 7:01pm : Gaming

With Hitman developer IO Interactive having recently secured its independence, it's now looking to attract new players to the game. As of today, you can play a chunk of Hitman for free.

The game's first location, the ICA Facility, can now be downloaded and played in its entirety without paying a cent. This is not a stripped-down version, either; IO says it includes "absolutely everything" that's been released for the location, which includes two story missions, two Escalation Contracts, 40-plus challenges, and 17 Achievements/Trophies. You also have access to all ICA Facility missions designed by other players in Contracts mode.

This portion of the game is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Should you decide to pick up the full thing, you can carry over the progress made in the free version. IO notes that deals on the game are forthcoming; it's already discounted on the Xbox Store for $24, with Steam and PlayStation Store sales presumably coming later today.

Although the ICA Facility is not the game's best level, it does provide a good sense of what to expect from the game overall. You can also read GameSpot's full Hitman review, which scores the game an 8/10.

IO Interactive has said before that this season of Hitman was expected to be the first of several, but that was called into question recently when Square Enix said it planned to sell the developer. Last week, it was revealed that IO is instead going independent and will retain the rights to the Hitman series.

You can download the free version of Hitman through the links below:

psykoaudio51

psykoaudio51

psykoaudio51

Your Comments

• Mon 11th Nov 2019 - 3:34pm

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here:hasta yatağı kiralama

• Mon 11th Nov 2019 - 11:53am

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. movie 123

• Mon 4th Nov 2019 - 3:15pm

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. bisabet

• Mon 4th Nov 2019 - 2:59pm

Voor een rit naar een van de luchthavens hebben wij speciale tarieven. Of dit nu een enkele rit betreft of een rourrit bel even met onze centrale! Tarieven en de kosten van de taxivervoer vanaf Arnhem en omgeving naar een van de onderstaande omliggende plaasen. Wat kost een enkele rit?

• Mon 4th Nov 2019 - 2:26pm

Mr-joy is leverancier van e-sigaretten en vermeldt op haar website expert in e-roken. Omdat elke e-sigaret goed is onderzocht, wordt door AE Selling te Haaksbergen alleen de nieuwste en beste e-sigaretten aangeboden. Mr-joy versus leverancier ea-sigaret

• Sat 2nd Nov 2019 - 11:29am

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. buy durban poison wax

• Sat 2nd Nov 2019 - 11:19am

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! buy chupa chups ecstasy

• Sat 2nd Nov 2019 - 11:11am

These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... buy ruger 1911 target 9mm

• Thu 31st Oct 2019 - 8:44pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. hasta yatakları

• Thu 31st Oct 2019 - 3:52pm

808 Pictures. Best photographers on Maui with the most five-star reviews. 808 Pictures specializes in family portrait photography, wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, couples photography, surprise proposal photography, fashion photography. Our award-winning photographers have been published in magazines all over the world and our photography packages prices are the most affordable in Hawaii. See you in Hawaii on your next visit to paradise. Maui family photographers

• Thu 31st Oct 2019 - 10:06am

For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. auto glass replacement phoenix

• Wed 30th Oct 2019 - 8:40pm

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. sheath casual dresses

• Wed 30th Oct 2019 - 5:33pm

This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: Agen Judi Terpercaya

• Wed 30th Oct 2019 - 11:26am

This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: hasta yatağı kiralama

• Sun 27th Oct 2019 - 10:46am

De beste steigermaterialen bestelt u bij steigercentrum! Uiteraard kunt u ook bij ons terecht voor complete professionele steigers met werkhoogte varierend van 2.7 meter, 3 meter, 4.7 met tot zelfs 12 of ruim 14 meter. Raadpleeg de website voor onze openingstijden.Grootste leverancier van steigermaterialen

• Sun 27th Oct 2019 - 10:37am

Roelofarendsveen is een dorp in de gemeente Kaag en Braassem, in ZH. Bedrijf adres via Google map op straatnaam en postcode o.a. Hazenpad websiteoptimalisatie bureau, Geestweg, Aderweg, Floraweg online advertising SEA, Westeinde, Fransche Brug, Hofland websiteoptimalisatie bureau, De Scheepshelling, Zoutershof, t Braassemhof zoekmachine optimalisatie specialist, Veilingvaart, Groenewoudskade, Zuideinde website optimalisatie buro, Zuidhoek, Witte Singel, Westmeerlaan optimalisatie buro, Kerkweg, Veenderveld, Noordeinde internetmarketing bureau en een erkend en ervaren seo services bureau die u vindt aan de Noordplein in Roelofarendsveen. Internetbureau Roelofarendsveen seo services gemeente Kaag en Braassem

• Sun 27th Oct 2019 - 10:22am

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... Question and answer

• Sat 26th Oct 2019 - 8:57pm

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Pozycjonowanie Sanok

• Sat 26th Oct 2019 - 3:09pm

Noordbeemster is een dorp in de gemeente Beemster, in NH. Bedrijf adres via Google map op straatnaam en postcode o.a. Purmerenderweg online media adviseur, Middenweg, Nekkerweg, Oosthuizerweg internetmarketing bureau, Jisperweg, Westdijk, Schermerhornerweg websiteoptimalisatie bureau, Vrouwenweg, Mijzerweg, Noorddijk online media adviseur, Oostdijk en een erkend en ervaren seo services bureau die u vindt aan de Rijksweg A7 in Noordbeemster. Internetbureau Noordbeemster seo services gemeente Beemster

• Sat 26th Oct 2019 - 11:55am

Focusing on the designer's artistic and aesthetic creation of the appearance of a product, but this artistic creation is not just a handicraft, it must have the practicability that can be applied in the industry. polyester blanket

Please register or login to post comments